Saturday, March 29, 2014

Mukadimah (giler skema ayat)

Bismillah....

Well, here goes. MY blog. MY very-first posting in a blog. MY own blog. Lol.

OK. So where do we start? What DID people write in their first posting? About themselves? About their family? About their work?

Man!

Mmmm.... my first ever posting & i'm already scratching my head. Lol

I thought finding a name (or the called it an adress?) for my blog IS difficult. Like almost impossible. I mean - come on! Semua nama yg sy pilih, semuanyer not available! Apa kes?? Don't tell me that ALL the names i chose for my blog are common & not unique. Come on man! U must be kidding me.

Tapi..... itu laa hakikatnyer. Reality bites kekdahnyer. I can't even find a unique name for my blog! How sad is that? Pathethic right?

I know. LOL.

OK.... now that i've somehow start writing (or mebbe more of merepek) ~ who cares? LOL. Let's move on to the "WHY".

WHY do I start blogging? Mmmmm.... let me see. Perhaps bcoz it's the "IN" thing. Hampir semua org ada blog. So saya pun teringin gak aaa... Baru aa "happening. Baru laa "cool". Ye tak? Hahahahhaha. Happening & cool laa sgt. Pilih nama pun berejam2. Muahahahhahaa....

So friends & readers (ada ke readers?) Tah2 langsung takde org baca pun blog nie. Syok sendiri kekdahnyer. Naya btol. Hahahahhahaa. PLEASE bear with me. I AM an idiot when it comes to blogging. *at least for now* Perhaps I ought to go & buy "Blogger for dummies" book fron the nearest bookstore? Hahahahhaa. Adoi! Sadis tau. Kekekekkeke

Mmmmm.... rasanyer ini je kot for my first blog-posting. Dah tak tau nk tulis apa. But I do hope you guys enjoy reading. Although at the moment - there's NOTHING to read yet. Hahahahhaha.

OK. That's it then. Signing off now. Later2 we sambung merepek lagi yer. Kekekekeke.

p/s:- please excuse my grammar. Saya bukan reti cakap omputeh nie. Tapi nk gak try. Orang kata practise makes perfect. Ecewah. Hahahahhaa


0 comments:

Post a Comment